RE: Issues: MKCOL_AND_302

Yes, a user agent should ask for user confirmation before doing the
forwarding, but that is standard 302 handling for a method
that is not safe (i.e. MKCOL is no different from PUT, DELETE, etc. in
this regard). So MKCOL should acts as is defined by section 10.3.3
of RFC-2616, so I don't see why it needs to have anything special said
about it wrt 302 handling.