Re: Issues: MKCOL_AND_302, IMPLIED_LWS, PUT_AND_INTERMEDIATE_COLLECTIONS, INTEROP_DELETE_AND_MULTISTATUS

The resolutions on the first 3 issues are fine with me.  WRT to
INTEROP_DELETE_AND_MULTISTATUS, my position was that a partial delete
is better classified as a "failure" (i.e. a new 4xx code), so unless
we identified a client that really depended on a 207 response from
DELETE, I'd be in favor of making this change (i.e. introducing a
4xx code that means "partial failure", and whose body is the same
DAV:multistatus currently found in a 207).