RE: Issue: SOURCE_PROPERTY_UNDERSPECIFIED

Joe Orton writes:
> I just dropped the xlink: from the href attribute, and got rid of the
> xlink:role attribute entirely, giving e.g.:
>
> <D:prop>
>  <D:source-set>
>   <D:source href="http://example.com/dav/source.xml">Source</D:source>
>   <D:source href="http://example.com/dav/render.xsl">Stylesheet</D:source>
>   <D:source href="http://example.com/dav/etc.etc"/>
>  </D:source-set>
> </D:prop>

I like this, except for the "Source" and "Stylesheet" not being individual
elements or attributes. The i18n characteristics of the approach above are
not great -- I can just see a Kanji UI popping up a pick list of English
words, ugh. What was the perceived problem with using the xlink:role
attribute (and Xlink syntax in general?)

- Jim