RE: displayname vs. Microsoft webfolders

MS Webfolder does that. The result being that if you rename an internal
member and then do a refresh of the window, you see the old name again
(because DAV:displayname does not change as well). I'd call this a client
problem that could have been avoided with a better description of
DAV:displayname.

> The second is a protocol issue, namely, does a client assume it can use
> the DAV:displayname as an "alternative segment name" to identify the
> resource
> (i.e. it can use that display name to compose a URL for that resource).
> This is blatantly wrong.  I assumed Julian was encountering the latter
> situation, and that is what I agreed with disallowing ... Julian?

MS Webfolder seems to *internally* keep the right URL, yet it displays the
wrong one (both as member name and in the "href" column).