RE: DASL - who wants to use it? (requirements spec?)

Hello Alan,

You mentioned it, DASL define a mini query language to query property mostly
and "server-defined" query languages, that can do want they want (the only
thing those languages need is clients supporting those languages).

I have the feeling, that also the mini query language should be extendable
to define additional content operators. A query covering both content and
properties is required to my understanding (again the question of available
clients).

An extendable mini query language would reduce the need to define an own
"server-defined" query language and you get both content and property query
in a more "standard" way.

Best regards,

juergen pill