RE: RFC2518 (WebDAV) / RFC2396 (URI) inconsistency

I agree it's the easiest change. But this is just a workaround -- the
problem stays. As long as the grammar for URIs says that "DAV:" isn't a URI,
and the XML namespace REC says that a namespace name must be a syntactically
correct URI reference, then we'll face the problem again -- for instance if
developer's of XML processors decide to do proper namespace name checking.

So this definitvely needs to be put onto the issues list.