RE: content type for WebDAV request/response bodies, was: [ACL] Access Control Protocol -07 submitted

Correct.

This basically means that independant extensions of RFC2518 (say deltaV and
ACL) would have to define a common DTD to make things work. As long as this
is the case, the proposed validation mechanism should continue to work.

As long as ACL uses DTD fragments as "normative", I think we still need to
*properly* define what this actually means. I've seen clients freak out on
perfectly "valid" server responses, just because the authors decided that
they can "validate" against the WebDAV DTD. So this really needs to be
sorted out.