Re: Ideas: GETSRC & MULTIPUT

On Tue, Oct 30, 2001 at 04:31:07PM -0000, Nicholas Atkinson wrote:
> Hi there
>
> Is there any documentation available which describes what Microsoft are
> doing with their Translate Header?  (I have tried the archive of this list
> but the search facility is not working).
>
> Does the Apache web server support something similar?

Nope. Generally, I recommend that people set up a second set of URLs to
access the CGIs, PHP scripts, or whatever. That second space can disable the
CGI/PHP/whatever execution and treat all content as text/plain. The URLs can
be somewhere else on the server, or a different port.

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/