RE: Status of draft-ietf-webdav-redirectref-protocol-02.txt etc

Hi Julian,

This protocol is currently in a state of development hiatus.  It has
successfully gone through a working group last call for comments period, and
is awaiting a revision based on those last call comments. I estimate this
revision task will take approximately a week.  I am currently estimating
that this draft will get revised, and submitted to the IESG for approval,
this summer (July/August).

The same applies to the bindings protocol, and to the ordered collections
protocol as well.

- Jim