From: "David Engberg" <dengberg@driveway.com>
To: "'S. Matthew Hersey'" <smh@xythos.com>
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2001 3:32 PM
Subject: RE: Frontpage and webdav

Thanks for the pointers ... this is very interesting.  I tried associating
URLs with folders that would point to HTML pages, which would in turn use
Javascript to display the WebFolders control in the window, but it doesn't
seem to allow you to click on a subfolder in this view, so I was stumped.

We'll see whether any of these Digital Dashboard components can do better.

Thanks.