From: Karl Best [mailto:karl.best@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Monday, January 08, 2001 8:14 AM
To: Jacob Smullyan; Norbert Mikula; 'Erik Hatcher'; dav-dev@lyra.org;
w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
Cc: Karl
Subject: [Moderator Action] RE: DAV conformance tests

OASIS currently has a number of technical committees (TCs) working on
conformance testing, though none of them are working specifically on DAV.
One committee, Interoperability Conformance, is creating guidelines for the
development of conformance tests. (See
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/committees.shtml for a list of the
current OASIS TCs.)

OASIS would be happy to host a new TC to work on conformance testing for
DAV. The process for creating a new TC is quite simple, and essentially only
requires the sponsorship of three representatives of OASIS member
organizations. (See http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.shtml for
the OASIS TC process.) I would be happy to work with any interested parties
to get this set up.

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations
978.667.5115 x206

av/client/test.py?rev=1.11&content-type=text/x-cvsweb->
markup&cvsroot=skunkdav