RE: Proposal for marshalling property type information

OK, this allows me to avoid specifying a datatype for RFC dates in the spec.

> I agree that clarification is good.  As an aside, I wonder what a client
> would do if it received an unexpected 200 OK back from a
> PROPPATCH -- would
> a reasonable implementation really signal a failure?

Depends on what you call reasonable. I haven't written a client yet, but up
until your comment I would have been tempted to think I'll always get a
multistatus.

> > > You may get pushback from some server writers.
> >
> > Well, unless somebody suggests a better approach, I'll have to live with
> > that.
>
> Maybe you can get a few minutes in the London meeting to gauge feedback.
> The problem, of course, is that if people don't like it, they won't
> implement it.

Which meeting?