Re: Source: header

"Geoffrey M. Clemm" wrote:

> I'm guessing that Keith added this to handle the case where you are
> copying between two servers, and only the destination server has
> implemented the COPY request.

Let's see...what I was thinking was that you could just talk to the
destination server and give it the source URL in the request-URI.  But, no,
that won't work through proxies.  OK, never mind.

|John Stracke    | http://www.ecal.com |My opinions are my own.   |
|eCal Corp.      |I imagine the wages of sin *are* death, but by  |
|francis@ecal.com|the time they take taxes out it's just sort of a|
|                |tired feeling. --Paula Poundstone               |