Re: DAV:executable ?

Caught by the spam filter -- I've added Russ to the accept2 list.

- Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: dav-dev-admin@lyra.org [mailto:dav-dev-admin@lyra.org]On Behalf Of
Russ Pridemore
Sent: Sunday, February 20, 2000 4:25 PM
To: Joe Orton
Cc: Greg Stein; w3c-dist-auth@w3.org; dav-dev@lyra.org
Subject: Re: [dav-dev] Re: DAV:executable ?

It seems to me that this issue could best be dealt with by the
DAV server configuration instead of depending on clients.
A developer working with Windows systems for both client
and server could neglect to set this property and see no ill
effects.  Until the product shipped and someone tried their
client with a UNIX server.

My $0.02...

Russ