RE: WebDAV Bindings - Issue Yaron.507

I don't have a strong commitment to 507 either, but for what it's worth the
rationale was that any creation of a cross-server binding requires
out-of-band collaboration between the servers.  So it seems very likely that
a lot of servers will fail requests to create a binding to a resource on
another server, so it seems useful to have an error code for this case.

--Judy