RE: WebDAV Bindings - Issue Yaron.BindingsProperty

One of the big mistakes WebDAV, in my opinion, made was differentiating
between live and dead properties. I think this is a meaningless
differentiation. For example, one can take any property, declare it "alive"
and instantly get around the requirement that dead properties be available
everywhere.

"Maul, I have you now, that is a dead property and therefore must be
available through all bindings!"

"I see you are weak in the ways of WebDAV Qui-Gon, my server is enhanced so
that all properties are treated as alive, therefore I do not have to make
them all available through all bindings!"

"But Maul, No! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...." (or whatever sound one makes when
a light saber is thrust through one's chest)

			Yaron