From: Owen_Ambur@fws.gov [mailto:Owen_Ambur@fws.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2000 6:07 PM
To: jslein@crt.xerox.com
Subject: WebDAV & DoD 5015.2

Judy, since your name is associated with the topic of "WebDAV Collections"
at
<http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/99mar/slides/webdav-collect-99mar/sld001.ht
m>,

can you tell me if Xerox or any of the other WebDAV vendors are planning to
obtain direct or pair certification under DoD's 5015.2 standard for records
management?

See <http://www.fws.gov/laws/firmstand/FIRMstand.htm>.

Owen Ambur, Acting Chief
Branch of  Management Services
Division of IRM, U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service