Re: Puzzle: DELETE of a locked collection

I believe that I have an answer to this. The trick is to realize that a
no-tag-list can specify a set of OR'd states. So the answer is:

If: (<A>) (<B>) (Not <A>) (Not <B>)

Ugly, but it basically means that every resource will match something, and
that the lock token is provided to navigate through the lock.

Eek.

-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/