RE: Creating a lock-null in a locked collection

The depth 0 lock controls the ability to add level 1 children to the
collection.
A lock null resource is a resource and hence is a member of whatever
collections it exists within.
Therefore to create a lock null resource as a level 1 child of a collection
with a depth 0 lock one must have the depth 0 lock.

In other words, yes, you must submit the token on the LOCK on /foo/bar.

			Yaron