RE: Must PROPPATCH operation be atomic...

In http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/1998OctDec/0303.html
(section 3) I talk about why WebDAV requires atomicity. I also question how
critical this need really is. In the end, however, I suspect that atomicity
really is important. I can just imagine too many scenarios where not having
a truly atomic PROPPATCH would leave your system in a truly horrendous
state.

			Yaron