RE: New status code: unordered collection

That sounds incredibly ambitious, but I like the general idea of a
root-element for errors.  It would be sufficient to limit ourselves to
defining a root just for errors, so that we could do:

450 Misc. Error HTTP/1.1
blah: blah

<DAV:errors>
  <DAV:advancedcollections><DAV:unorderedcollection/></>
  <foo:bar>baz</>
</DAV:errors>

Of course, defining what error codes this would work on, sufficiently
carefully in order to preserve true interoperability, sounds
difficult... ah, if we could just do everything.

Lisa