RE: Win98 'Web Folders'?

On Fri, 14 May 1999, Jim Whitehead wrote:

> Chris,
>
> As an Apache admin, if you want to enable WebDAV on your server, you'll
> probably be interested in either:

	Yep, I looked at this and have been pondering whether or not to
install it. I hadn;t planned on doing it until I actually had a user
need/request for WebDAV service.

	My problem is that I have users now requesting for access via
their 'Win98 Webfolders', and am unsure as to what 'Win98 Webfolders' are.
Are they an IIS specific thing, a frontapge thing, or a WebDAV thing, or
...?

	Thanks

	Chris