cgi-bin script).

   From: ccjason@us.ibm.com

   > But the inverse does not hold, namely, the fact that the server maps
   > two URL's to the same resource doesn *not* imply that this resource
   > must be an internal member of an advanced collection, *nor* does it
   > imply that there must be two bindings to that resource.  For example,
   > if the server maps http://host/todays-weather.html to the same
   > resource as http://host/5-1-1999-weather.html, this does not imply
   > that http://host is an advanced collection, nor that there are two
   > bindings to this resource.

   G, this paragraph leaves me scratching my head a bit.  I can't deny that
   what you've just said is true, but an example in the proposal (if it can be
   kept short) would be valuable.   Just something to remind us when/why this
   can be said.  The item that makes me scratch my head the most is the
   comment about http://host not being an advanced collection.  If I can
   associate that with a concrete example, it would be better integrated in my
   understanding.