Re: Some problems with the WebDAV protocol

ylast@mindless.com wrote:

> As an implementor,
> *I* may decide that there are currently more HTTP/1.1 clients than there are
> WebDAV clients, and since I want to support both, I will simply ignore your
> prohibitions on PUT

Side point: any commercial implementation that does this (or any commercial service
based on a product that does this) will not be able to advertise that they support
WebDAV; they'd risk a fraud suit.

--
|John Stracke    | My opinions are my own | S/MIME & HTML OK  |