From: Slein, Judith A [mailto:JSlein@crt.xerox.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 03, 1998 6:28 AM
To: Chris Kaler; Slein, Judith A; 'WebDAV'
Subject: RE: Versioning implications for Referencing

The current view is that the direct / redirect distinction is orthogonal to
the strong / weak distinction.  So we can tackle direct / redirect in the
current draft, but leave strong references for later.  The intent is not to
say anything about strong references (referential integrity) in the current
draft.  It just looked like too hard a problem, and not an area where we
could hoope to arrive at any consensus.  The requirements do discuss it,
however.

Judy

Judith A. Slein
Xerox Corporation