RE: three clarification questions on the If header.

I believe the spec is clear on the effects of the Depth 0 lock but I do
admit that the term "Depth 0" gives the connotation that somehow the
children aren't covered under the lock token. However Depth 0 in this
context is only meant to reference the scope of the original LOCK method.
That is, the original LOCK was only on the collection and thus was Depth 0.
However the effect of a depth 0 write lock extends to the children in that
PUT and DELETE is restricted on them as an effect of the lock. Thus
submitted the write lock token for C in an untagged production on C/R is
completely correct because the locktoken DOES describe C/R's state (or
potential to have state, depending on how you actually define what it means
to have an undefined resource, after all, if the resource isn't defined how
could it return an error? But that is a philosophical discussion I will
leave for Roy Fielding and his ilk).

I will definitely record this issue in my list of things that could be
clearer in WebDAV.

			Yaron