RE: Docushare and WebDAV model

Well, from the examples they provided, it looks as if they *are* using
an http URL in the sense that it starts with "http:"  But the claim is
that their namespace is significantly different from the traditional
file system directory hierarchy that we think of as being behind an HTTP
server.  So that even though they think of the objects they manage as
being hierarchically organized, it works better for them to use a flat
URL of the form "HTTP://<dms-namespace>/<object-handle>".  Are they
still compliant if they do this?

Brian and Mitch, feel free to join the conversation if I'm not making
your case clear.

--Judy