RE: Proxies and XML request parameters

This is a great statement of some rules of thumb for deciding between
headers and XML entity bodies for request parameters.  Can we put these
on the Web site someplace as a reference for the authors of the
remaining specs?  (It would just be a little easier than searching the
mail archive for them.)  Maybe there are some other guiding principles,
too, that suthors should keep in mind.

--Judy