RE: v6: 12.9 lockdiscovery

Jim,

I have already conceeded on the lock token issue, however I must say in response to the statement below that I am not against complexity, simply against complexity which, I believe, will bring little or no positive benefit to the success of the standard or the systems which implement it.

Cheers
Dylan