RE: v6: 12.9 lockdiscovery

This sounds OK to me, with one addition.  I think that in the case where
the underlying storage system has a non-WebDAV lock, the owner element
should indicate this (e.g., by saying "repository lock" or somesuch).  This
would give a person a minimal chance of figuring out what is going on.
Without this, their chances are nil.

- Jim