Re: URLs for resources within unsigned packages: a new scheme?

Thank you for the pointer to the previous work, and hi Marcos!

Looking over draft-soilandreyes-arcp, the main mismatch between arcp: and
web packaging is that arcp: assumes resources inside an archive are
addressed by path, while web packaging addresses them by URI.

I'm pretty sure we could live with arcp: being a URI scheme, as opposed to
the URL scheme included in my document
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BYQEi8xkXDAg9lxm3PaoMzEutuQAZi1r8Y0pLaFJQoo/edit#heading=h.7qtpt7qj0i5c>,
and arcp: has some interesting extra forms of authority. On the other hand,
that flexibility in spelling the authority seems to make it more likely
that a user opening the same archive twice will lose the data they stored
with the first instance.

Jeffrey