URI Templates update

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 21:28:11 +1000
Cc: Joe Gregorio <joe@bitworking.org>
To: URI <uri@w3.org>
Hi URI people,

Just a few notes regarding URI Templates, since we have an RFC now <http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6570>:

* Joe's implementation in Python has been moved to Github, and we've got it up to RFC level 4 conformance. See <https://github.com/uri-templates/uritemplate-py>. It's also now listed in pypi <http://pypi.python.org/pypi/uritemplate/0.5.1>. Note that it's still beta-quality; it doesn't do much in the way of input checking, for example.

* We've also started collecting test cases at <https://github.com/uri-templates/uritemplate-test>. Right now it includes the examples from the RFC, but we've been talking with other implementers about adding more; please make a pull request or raise an issue as appropriate. Note that the Python implementation above uses these for its testing.

* Finally, the list of implementations at <http://code.google.com/p/uri-templates/wiki/Implementations> has been updated. If you have more information about one of them, or would like one added, please make a comment there.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/