Re: Status of RFC 1738 -- 'ftp' URI scheme

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 2:51 AM, Cheney, Austin <
Austin.Cheney@travelocity.com> wrote:

In this the problem is confusion of verb versus adverb.  "Resolve" is a
> verb, an action, but I have not seen this word used in RFC 1738 or RFC
> 3986 to describe URL.  The word "resolution" is an adverb, which
> describes and is not an action.

This is whole thread is utterly silly, but seriously, "resolution" is what?!
I recommend a little remedial grammar study. Hint: the word you want begins
with "n".  The rest of the argument seems about as technically sound as its
grammatical basis.

 -T