RE: Status of RFC 1738 -- 'ftp' URI scheme

Agreed. Unless someone can identify a client that uses afs-scheme URLs,
relegating it to Historic status appears to be appropriate.

--
Michael Wojcik
Principal Software Systems Developer, Micro Focus

This message has been scanned for viruses by MailController - www.MailController.altohiway.com