[apps-discuss] The state of 'afs' URi scheme

 I have said it before, and I will go on saying it.

 The time of an AD is precious, we depend on them for the IETF to happen,
 so creating unnecessary work for them, by requests, by unproductive I-Ds
 or any means is detrimental to the whole of the IETF.

 Doing that to the IESG simply magnifies the effect by an order of magnitude.

 Tom Petch