Re: is it possible to handle an XML/HTML elements attribute via the URI?

>> I apologise if I've mis-understood how a fragment works, i thought it
>> was used to instruct the browser, how to behave (i.e. where to start
>> displaying the visible page from).
>
> That *is* how a fragment works.

My 2c:

Discussing the fragment's semantics without taking the representation's
media type into account isn't really helpful (cf also my write-up at [1]).

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/Semantics

--