Re: URI Template -04 Implementation Notes

Hi Joe,

Re point 6, just to mention that there are examples of what I describe in
the JSON description of the Buzz API.  I am led to believe that you are
familiar with this.

That aside, where next with the spec, implementation issues etc?  If there's
anything I can do...

Regards,
Mike
mjb@asplake.co.uk