URI Template expanded examples

From: Joe Gregorio <joe@bitworking.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 09:59:25 -0500
To: URI <uri@w3.org>
Cc: "Roy T. Fielding" <fielding@gbiv.com>
I like the list of examples, but believe it should be expanded to not only
cover the typical cases, but to also cover edge cases and things that may be
tricky or non-obvious from the spec text.

 .-----------------------------------------------------------------.
 | Sec | Op  | Description                                         |
 |     |     |    Expression      | Expansion                      |
 |-----+-----+-----------------------------------------------------|
 | 2.2 |     | Reserved operators                                  |
 |     |     |                                                     |
 |     |     |    {|var}            {|var}                         |
 |     |     |    {!hello}          {!hello}                       |
 |     |     |    {@var}            {@var}                         |
 |     |     |    {$var}            {$var}                         |
 |     |     |    {(var}            {(var}                         |
 |     |     |    {)var}            {)var}                         |

emptylist := [ ];
emptykeys := [ ];

 |-----+-----+-----------------------------------------------------|
 | 3.6 |     |                                                     |
 |     |     |    X{?emptylist}      X                             |
 |     |     |    X{?emptykeys}      X                             |
 |     |     |    X{/emptylist}      X                             |
 |     |     |    X{/emptykeys}      X                             |
 |     |     |    X{.emptylist}      X                             |
 |     |     |    X{.emptykeys}      X                             |

   Thanks,
   -joe