RE: URI Template experience

I am not sure the modifiers are really needed (*, +, :) but I don't have a strong objection. There are still examples using -prefix from the previous draft. Other than that I think it looks good. It might be worth noting that for form-encoded values, spaces are %20 and not +.

I assume you are asking the authors/editors for updates on their personal info?

EHL