RE: URI Template experience

From: Eran Hammer-Lahav <eran@hueniverse.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 18:44:16 -0700
To: "Roy T. Fielding" <fielding@gbiv.com>
CC: "mjb@asplake.co.uk" <mjb@asplake.co.uk>, Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>, David Orchard <orchard@pacificspirit.com>, Joe Gregorio <joe@bitworking.org>, URI <uri@w3.org>
I am not sure the modifiers are really needed (*, +, :) but I don't have a strong objection. There are still examples using -prefix from the previous draft. Other than that I think it looks good. It might be worth noting that for form-encoded values, spaces are %20 and not +.

I assume you are asking the authors/editors for updates on their personal info?

EHL