Re: fb: URIs?

Later Monday (whew, it's been a long week) I ventured a guess that you would be doing HTTP in the .info (Root Zone).  Turns out the answer is yes, sort of.  But in any case you have the matter well in hand.
http://id.loc.gov/authorities/about.html

I'm still waiting for somebody to explain to me how GPS Data Systems and ISO 3166 like codes can ever be un-forked.
ref: http://www.rustprivacy.org/meta/countrycodes.pdf

--Gannon