Re: fb: URIs?

From: Gannon Dick <gannon_dick@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 14:53:52 -0800 (PST)
To: Ira McDonald <blueroofmusic@gmail.com>
Cc: "Daniel R. Tobias" <dan@tobias.name>, uri@w3.org
Thanks so much Ira, It seems like what the LOC had in mind was HTTP in the INFO Domain.  Like http://www.ex.info#(urn#)+  This sort of thing comes up with encoded entities all the time.  Whoever thought up fb: grabbed the protocol instead of the pipe (domain).  Cool thought, hopefully a "not in my lifetime result".