Re: fb: URIs?

Ira,

If what Dan is pointing out is correct, then the US Library of Congress "Handle Server" (for the Code lists) is a problem too, I think.  The INFO domain is registered with IANA, but the URL's are of the form

e.g. info:lc/vocabulary/countries/af (for "Afghanistan")

http://www.loc.gov/standards/codelists/

Would you or Dan be so kind as to give me a link to the spec?  Shortening the URL would be very handy.  The straight HTTP/LDAP approach is a bit cumbersome off to the right of the links:
http://www.rustprivacy.org/meta/strat-ml/iso3166rdf.html

--Gannon