Re: [Uri-review] review requested for the YANG definition of a URI datatype

Hello Juergen,

I think this is a question about generic URI syntax, and therefore
should go to uri@w3.org (which I have cc'ed).

Did you also consider having a datatype for IRIs?

Regards,    Martin.

P.S.: Please remove uri-review@ietf.org from the cc list when replying.

--
#-# Martin J.Dürst, Professor, Aoyama Gakuin University