Re: URI Templates: done or dead?

Well, I hope its not dead, as we still need a standard for URI templates.

I personally agree that it is a little too complex, for the same reasons you
suggest, Mark.  But if no one expresses interest in doing another iteration
on the spec, then I'd still be +1 on shipping it as is rather than dropping
it altogether.  Even in its current form it is quite useful, and I'd be
comfortable implementing it as it stands.

-DeWitt