Re: new Media Fragments Working Group at W3C

On Thu, 2008-04-17 at 00:16 +0200, Nicolas Krebs wrote:
> or "URI Activity" http://www.w3.org/Addressing/Activity
> or the "URI Interest Group" http://www.w3.org/2001/12/URI/
> in the "Dependencies" section. Is this included in or infered by
> "Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) [...]
> This organisation is responsible for RFC 3986 (URI)" ?

We closed the URI activity and URI Interest Group last year...
[[
  This Activity has now closed. This page will not be updated any
further.
]]
http://www.w3.org/Addressing/Activity.html

But it still makes sense to keep this mailing list in the loop, so I'll
add something for that effect. The TAG is also supposed to cover URI as
well btw.

Philippe