rfc4622bis: review requested

From: Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter@jabber.org>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 13:20:31 -0500
To: uri@w3.org, uri-review@ietf.org

As previously pointed out, there are some errors in RFC 4622. I have
attempted to correct them here:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-rfc4622bis-00.txt

No one has told me there are errors in rfc4622bis, but since Roy
Fielding said RFC 4622 is broken and should be removed from the
standards track [1] I want to make sure that my attempted corrections
are indeed correct.

Unless I receive feedback that rfc4622bis does not fix the problems with
RFC 4622, I will assume that it does, complete another pass through the
document to ensure that it is as correct as I can make it, then request
a standards action from the appropriate AD.

Thanks!

Peter

--
Peter Saint-Andre