Re: URI Templates - embedded variables?

G'day Lindsay,

I've got a somewhat similar use case, where I want to pass a template
through to another server for processing. So, you might start with
something like this;
   http://example.com/login?{redirect_to}

which gets expanded into something like this;
   http://example.com/login?http://other.example.net/target/%7btoken%7d

which the recipient knows to interpret as containing the template
   http://other.example.net/target/{token}

Is that along the lines of what you're thinking?

Cheers,