Re: [Need advice] When to decode '+' to ' '?

Mike Brown wrote:
> So, to encode a set of name-value pairs (character data from an HTML form):
>
> 1. In each name and value, encode each CR, LF, or CR+LF to "%0D%0A".

What I don't like about it besides the extra work is that the
data is modified in an irreversible way. Is this optional
or a must?

Another thing: Do you have any recommendations how to handle
"%00" when decoding? Should I cut it out? Should I cut it out and
ignore everything behind it as if it was "\0"?

Sebastian