RE: WSDL 2.0 URI templates

Well, we'll see.  We hope it will "just work" in the most common cases.  The
extra burden on implementers seems modest given what we already need to do
to populate the template, and the end result seems worthwhile (allowing
URI-valued parameters without too many needless % characters.

But I'm more interested in whether you have advice on whether we ended up in
the right place (or at least not in the wrong place).

Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com - http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com