Re: xmpp URIs and 3986

From: Frank Ellermann <nobody@xyzzy.claranet.de>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 02:29:02 +0100
To: uri@w3.org

Peter Saint-Andre wrote:

> I am the author of RFC 4622 and will submit errata for it.
> My apologies for the errors.

One of those "it's obvious if you know it" things, between
got to be a <pchar>.  Most likely Roy never understood why
on earth I'm trying to figure out what <non-uric> might be,
because it's anyway beside the point for RFC 3986.

After you've fixed 4622 I hope you try a revised Jabber-ID,
the message header field registry is now working.

Frank